Saturday, January 5, 2008

Price Chopper Gluten-Free Food Festival

Attention Capital District residents!

Price Chopper is having a Gluten-Free Food festival on Monday, Jan. 7th from 6 pm to
8:30 pm at the Century House in Latham. I am going to go, having heard
from some buddies that the last time they did this was great. Elizabeth Barbone, author of "Easy Gluten-Free Baking" is going to be demonstrating how to make bread and there should be lots of great information and samples If you are interested, you need to call Price Chopper at 379-1617 to make a reservation.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Barbone said...

Rachel,
Hi! Was that you last night saying "hi"? Sorry I missed you! Things were a little hectic after the talk. By the time I lifted my head you, I think you were already walking away! I would love to have caught up with you.

Happy New Year and I hope to see you at another gluten-free event!