Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Little Crispy Housekeeping

A reminder that today is the last day to submit a post for My Legume Love Affair #20, which is the monthly celebration of legume posts and recipes that I am guest hosting for founder Susan the Well-Seasoned Cook. You can find out more details in this previous post here. I have already received a mountain of submissions (we all particularly love chickpeas it seems) and have been getting them ready for a fun roundup tomorrow or the next day.

I also have been organizing a recipe index for the Crispy Cook and have gotten all my previous recipe posts listed by subject. You can find these links on the right hand side of the blog (below the string bean photo for MLLA #20). Please let me know if there are any broken or incorrect links by leaving a comment below.

And I've also been busy updating the list of Gluten-Free Blogs, which I posted yesterday, so that about does it for Spring Cleaning of the blog around these parts.

No comments: